Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Japanese Scientists Invent ...HUH? Oh You Gota Be @#$% Me!

Topless Robot blog is branching out into the field of future ....(excuse me I just think I puked up a kidney)...food. And to be totally honest like the writer in the Topless Robot article says...This may not even be real. Who is going to stand there straight faced and tell you this could compete price-wise in the market...As I was watching (It took me 3 times, first time I swallowed my tongue laughing) or giving a nutritional breakdown or admit to "refining" the taste... I can't do this any more....you have to watch the video....



Oh hell the article itself is funnier than (yep Im going to say it) crap check it here

6 comments:

Dave Tackett said...

Put me in the "doubt it's real" category. I can't see anyone putting money into such an obviously unmarketable product.

Beam Me Up said...

Let alone my Teeth...

You eat one of these thing the next thing is you have to die...cause you have already eaten....well you know...

Dave Tackett said...

Lol. I remember using that saying a lot back in the 80s. "Eat a burger and die" doesn't have quite the same ring, but at least you're not swearing :)

Juan Rivera said...

Nature has been doing this for billions of years, it is called fertilization. You spread the goo over a field with some plants and after a while, you reap needed crops.

Beam Me Up said...

yeah, you could be talking about choking....hey wait, I would be choking! I just ate what? Oh you @#$% s.o.b.! But I wouldn't be swearing ... pukin and asperatin but no swearin lol

My wife laughs and said I spent all day look for a poop story....You know, she knows me very well in deed.

Beam Me Up said...

I know Juan its those intervening processes that allow me to become comfortable with the idea. I refuse to imagine eating a food product that is one or two steps away from just residing in someone's alimentary canal.

Or if I am going to eat a burger, I want meat run through a grinder not bacteria run through someone's poop shoot!