Monday, January 27, 2014

Beam Me Up episode 396 Now online



Here we go with another installment of Beam Me Up.  This is episode 396.

The first thing I play today is a track off John Aneilo's newest album Walk the Fire, and wow, does he have a winner here.  The cut I play is "The Ferryman" and this song hits you where you live.

Next is a short piece called "The Loaner" Dave Rigby.

I spend a bit of time on Twilight zone trivia

Then from the Beam Me Up blog: Opportunity Rover celebrates it's 10th anniversary on Mars this year.  The Sun may not bake the Earth into a cinder as soon as we thought.......How was the Milky Way galaxy formed?  I close this week with episode 24 of "The Dark Inspectre Series" by Jason Kahn.

All in all, a good program this week.  I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for listening.

No comments: