Sunday, January 13, 2013

BMU Episode 348 Now Online!

This week on episode 348 of Beam Me Up:  after an opening track I review Dark Knight Rises.  

After the review, I read read the 2012 Darwin award nominations.  If you are not familiar with the award, these are given to people who voluntarily remove themselves from the gene pool and do so in a particularly stupid fashion.  

I find an article suggesting that there are many sol class stars and a great majority contain Earth class planets.

From there I get in a few Earth Sky articles.  This week there is some really great articles on comets!  
One of the very first extra-solar planets that was ever photographed has been confirm!  It has again been photographed in the sun's huge debris ring.  

Information on the new "pelican" LTA vehicle that look very much like a ufo and the Pentagon says that it well could be an "intelligence" platform...hummm

I close this week's program with as story by K.S. Dearsley

No comments: