Monday, August 27, 2012

25fps MSL Curiosity Land Video! Wow!

Wow, this is great work! I saw this on Boing Boing and decided to go take a look at the original YouTube site. Here user hahahaspam takes the original 4fps Curiosity landing video and interpolated it to 25fps with stunning results! Now you can clearly see the heat-shield fall away to impact the surface and the rocky / impacted landing site as it looms into view!

YouTuber hahahaspam writes (that): "This took me 4 days straight to put together"



2 comments:

kallamis said...

Cool. Though I must admit to two things here.
One, I wish i was the one holding the camera on that flight.
Two, played way too many video games, as i caught myself twice trying to move the camera angle.

Beam Me Up said...

I don't know...it sounds like the elevator ride to hell! But you are right! What a trip!