Thursday, January 28, 2010

Joseph Devon is calling all artists!


Hi! I just received this email form writer Joseph Devon of Probability Angels fame and I though there might be a few of you that might be interested in the project:


Hey all,

I'm just writing to let you know that I've launched a major contest over at JosephDevon.com. Details are here:



http://josephdevon.com/contest/contest-joseph-devon-wants-your-art

Basically I'm putting out a call to all artists asking them to submit original creations based on Probability Angels. Then when May rolls around my panel of distinguished judges will be picking a winner who will get to choose from a list of prizes containing some really great products like a Wacom Tablet or Adobe Illustrator. At least I've been told that these are really great products. I use Word.

There are more details over at the site at the above link.

For my review if Mr. Devon's Probability Angels novel, click here


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get the fuck out! Sweet.