Monday, November 25, 2013

E-cig Smokin Time Travelin Bounty Hunter?


Ron sent me  an article from the Onion and you know if the Onion reports it....well it must be true.....anyway, several witnesses in Atlanta spotted a man smoking a high-tech e-cigarette device must, in all likelihood, be some sort of futuristic bounty hunter.....speculation has it that he probably traveled back in time to track down a deadly fugitive hiding in the early 21st century or something.

 From the article:
  • Reports further indicated that the person, who in all likelihood is a futuristic soldier of fortune with off-world military training, stared off into the distance, scanning the building across the street with what must be enhanced optical implants to locate an elusive outlaw’s bio-signature, then exhaled what appeared to be an odorless vapor.
Further reports have it 'that the man’s skeletal system was almost certainly reinforced by an indestructible alloy as yet unknown to today’s engineers.' 


And it goes on and on like that!!!  It is freekin highlarious!  Check it out HERE


8 comments:

kallamis said...

Ummm, wow. Okay. Advanced my arse. I know that brand. Their refills run around 12 dollars for a pack of 5. They look cool, but are hardly advanced technology beyond any other e-cig we have. Besides, cirrus only runs around 9 a five pack because they are always sending out coupons. Not to mention, the guy looks a little like Kevin Smith after a good weekend. Time travelling soldier of fortune huh? If that is the case, and he can bring back an e-cig, then he could bring back other advanced weaponry, not to mention that he would also have the by then developed camo invisibility cloak and we would never see him in the first place. Once again, I am embarrassed to be a conspiracy theorist.

Beam Me Up said...

Did you check out the whole article Kall? I think it was designed to lampoon EVERYONE!

kallamis said...

I cant. Freaking page won't open for me, so I had to go with what was here. With the onion, you are never quite sure depending on who wrote it. Lost my Yahoo, and cant get in there. Maybe it's time for me to do a wipe here again.

Beam Me Up said...

Hey try explorer. Like it or not, it often can go where no other browser can go ....ummbefore it....couldn't resist

kallamis said...

ughhh, bad. lol. Good idea though. I keep forgetting that thing is in here

Beam Me Up said...

same here, but I try to keep it at the ready...my frackin bank and phone company will only run with explorer! I am not kidding, they are even smug about it....their page can identify which browser you are using and then tell you in no uncertain terms will they run on THAT browser....

Smug basturds

kallamis said...

I had a place do that to me. So I walked over to the credit union, asked a question, walked back across the street, and took all my money out and walked back over to the credit union.
I was still getting a dirty look when I saw the one guy about 3 years ago.
I have a serious problem being told what to do, and telling me I have to use a browser that functions at 10% capacity, ticked me off.
I know for some people IE works wonderful, and never has a problem. For me, I look at it, and get error code 404. I despise IE. Mine is buried somewhere in the programming. I pretty much deleted all shortcuts to it in every way.
I would compare it to the story line of the Star Wars prequels, but even IE doesn't deserve that comparison. Yeah I watched them yesterday. My eyes are bleeding, and I think my brain may have shorted out.

Beam Me Up said...

I think Microsoft is finally taking a long look at the alternative browsers, The HAVE to because they have lost a brutally large percentage of the browser market that they used to dominate. (and no matter what you do on a windows based machine you are always using explorer, it is the base of practically all of Windows operations. Like the Egales said, "you can check out anytime you like but you can never leave....." was never truer.